Saturday, May 25, 2013

March Against Monsanto, May 25th, 2013


March Against Monsanto, Tucson AZ, was, I think, a huge success. Many people showed up to support our cause, and it was nice to see that everything was carried out safely, and without complication. I was pleased to see many people, with diverse backgrounds, ideas, and opinions come together to share information and ideas. I must say, it was a pleasant change of pace, to be able to talk to a large number of people that shared many of my views, and understood what I was talking about. It's truly satisfying to see a community come together with a common denomination, and with the same intentions. I especially enjoyed the fact that there were many young participants, educating children is a good way to bring up a generation that won't allow abominations like Monsanto to exist.  Below are some photos I took at the event. I'd like to thank everyone who showed up, and marched with us.

















No comments:

Post a Comment